Healthy benefits during pregnancy
Pregnant women can use Sunnundalu/ Urad Dal Laddu safely, of course with some precautions. We have covered those precautions in this article. But before reading these notes, let’s take a look at some of the key nutrients found in Urad dal laddu and how eating this dal in moderation can benefit you during pregnancy.
8 health benefits of Urad Dal Laddu during pregnancy Rich in nutrients, urad dal laddu is a powerful food that provides the following benefits during pregnancy:
- It helps the brain development of the fetus. The essential fatty acids present in urad dal laddu contribute to the brain development of the fetus during pregnancy.
- It helps with digestion. Urad dal laddu is rich in fiber that helps maintain good gut bacteria that aid in the digestion of food.
- It can help control cholesterol levels. Fatty acids may reduce high cholesterol levels in pregnant women who are at increased risk of developing cholesterol problems.
- It can help strengthen bones. Urad dal laddu helps the body absorb calcium and contains many minerals that help keep bones strong. Having this during pregnancy can help strengthen your bones.
- It can help prevent anemia. The iron content in urad dal can help prevent anemia in pregnant women. It can also give you energy.
- It helps prevent constipation. Urad dal Laddu is a good source of fiber and magnesium. Constipation is a common problem during pregnancy, but it can be avoided by consuming fiber-rich urad dal. Fiber makes bowel movements easier, and magnesium also helps relieve constipation.
- It can provide energy and relieve pain. It has many nutrients that create energy for pregnant women to fight fatigue. Urad dal laddu also has some properties that help reduce pain and inflammation. Its high protein content provides pregnant women with the necessary protein supplement for the production of new cells.
- It keeps skin and hair healthy. Antioxidants in urad dal laddu prevent various diseases. Antioxidants fight aging, cell and tissue damage. They also help keep our hair and skin healthy. It is also good for the nervous system. It is not recommended to eat too much urad dal laddu during pregnancy because excess of anything during pregnancy is harmful. Eat it in moderation, especially if you are prone to acidity during pregnancy.